Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Addition for ChurchyMedia


Since it is the Age Of Video (and that is my passion) it makes sense to add video to ChurchyMedia. We have converted our dedicated Home Theater room as the shoot location.  

It's a simple setup with one softbox, a table, black backdrop, and a reflector.  We are going to call the features "short takes" 2 minute or less takes on new media topics.  It should be fun!  We are recording several back to back this Fri. and we are building a do it yourself teleprompter.  (You have no idea how many takes I need just to get through a 2 min. piece).  I'll keep you posted on the D-I-Y project. Pics to come

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome... so this means will have to continue walking through the maze to the laundry room.

also, i think i moved your camera this morning with my sweater i grabbed from the dryer... you might want to check that before you shoot next time ;)

Terrace Crawford said...

LoL. As I was reading I was just thinking "I wonder how Kim feels about all of this..." Funny she chimed in on the commentz.